- When dropping off work in the bulk filing section (Building B Rm. # 122)of the Small Claims and Conciliation Branch, please include a cover sheet and follow the instructions below:
NoticeSmall Claims and Landlord and Tenant Courtrooms
Document Presentation Equipment:
Did you know that you can present your documents and pictures on the big monitor in the Small Claims and Landlord and Tenant Courtrooms using our NOMAD equipment? There is no reservation required; Just ask a Courtroom Clerk for assistance. Click here for further details.
Please join us for a Small Claims Forum to discuss new initiatives and share your concerns with the Civil Division Judges and Court Administrators on Wednesday, March 29th from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Small Claims Mediation Center, Room 123, Building B.
- Please do not staple documents
- ALL documents must have a raised or shaded seal for scanning purposes per administrative order of the court.
- Due to privacy requirements documents will be rejected that contain personal identifiers (i.e. social security number, bank and/or credit card numbers, D.O.B. and full names of minor children) pursuant to Super. Ct. R.P. 5(f).
- When batching documents, they are batched by pleading types, i.e. motions, statement of claims, writ if attachments, affidavits, etc.
- If the statute of limitations is imminent on any case, please inform the deputy clerk.
- If the documents are not in compliance with the above instructions, they are subject to rejection until proper corrections have been made.