- Counsel should complete the Tax Office spread sheet. The purpose of completing the spread sheet is to notify the Tax Office that you intend to file a petition also you are requesting a case number and action code for your intended petition.
- Email your completed spread sheet to the Tax Office at Taxdocket@dcsc.gov.
- The Tax Office staff will assign you a case number and an action code on your spread sheet. You are to use this information when filing your petition.
- The spreadsheet will be returned to you in a response email for you to initialize your petition with (CFX) when ready.
- When you are ready to file your petition electronically with CFX, you will need to use the case number, action code and insert a tax judge name when filing.
- Presently, the two judges assigned to Tax calendars are Judge John M. Campbell and Judge Erik P. Christian. If your assigned case number ends with an even number, insert Judge E. Christian’s name when filing your petition. If your case number ends in an odd number, the assigned judge will be Judge Campbell.
- Once you have filed your petition electronically, you will receive a confirmation from CFX when the Tax Office has taken action on your filing. Please look for the response to ensure filing has been accepted. The court will not consider a petition as filed if it has been rejected.