Community Information and Referral Program
- The Community Information and Referral Center at Multi-Door has trained Dispute Resolution Specialists to assist residents of the District of Columbia to find the best way to resolve their disputes.
We can help
- If you have a consumer complaint: merchant, home improvement, auto repairs
- If you have a landlord-tenant dispute: security deposit, repairs
- If you have a complaint involving a neighbor: dogs, loud noises, trees and property
- If you have a family dispute: custody, visitation, child support, divorce, spousal support, property
- If you need information or a referral to legal, governmental or social services
What we do
- Conduct an intake interview with you by phone or in person
- Help you determine how you wish to resolve your dispute. We will help you weigh your options including, conciliation of appropriate disputes over the telephone, mediation between you and the other party with a Multi-Door mediator or referral to agencies or services in the community that can address your specific need.
How to Reach Us
How to reach usCourt Building C, 410 E Street, N.W. Room 1700
Phone: (202) 879-1549